Who are we?
We are a successful firm of Yorkshire Solicitors and we are very proud of what we do. We set high standards for each other and encourage each other to achieve them. We aim to be different, approachable and reliable for our clients but also internally for each other.
Yes, we deliver Legal Services, both private and commercial, but we want to do that on a long term relationship basis. We strive to get to know and get on with our clients. Internally we like to relax and have a bit of fun when we can.
Some of the things that we do as a Firm of Lawyers, include raising money through charity events such as Dress Down Friday, afternoon tea for the Macmillan cancer support, Wii competitions and cooked breakfasts for Children in Need, Huddersfield Town Three Peak Challenge and the Jane Tomlinson 10k Run, to name but a few.
You can expect the firm and our colleagues to be approachable and supportive. You will see from our values how we strive to go about things on a day to day basis. We are continually shaping the way we do things internally. It is important to us to make Chadwick Lawrence a great place to work.
Our Partners and Managers lead by example
• We take a positive leadership role within the departments
• We influence others and inspire them to meet their personal and department objectives
• We effectively influence and respect team members
• We strive to develop relationships with our work colleagues
• We build commitment to the Firm’s vision and values
• We promote a high level of cooperation between our work colleagues and other groups
• We create a positive atmosphere in which to work
• We Inspire and motivate others and have a high level of energy and enthusiasm
• We are a role model for others and set a good example for our department
• We do what we say, and say what we do
• We would not ask someone to do something that we are not prepared to do ourselves