Another important way to protect your business is by restrictive covenants. Restrictive covenants need to be carefully drafted to ensure that they are enforceable, to protect the legitimate interests of your business.
There are several types of restrictive covenants and at Chadwick Lawrence we specialise in them all:-
- Confidentiality covenants – to protect trade secrets and other sensitive information
- Geographical covenants – which prevent former employees working in competition close to your business
- Non-solicitation and no contact covenants – to prevent former employees contacting your customers or suppliers to entice them away from your business
- Enticement covenants – to prevent former staff members encouraging their colleagues to join them in their new business ventures
We have worked with a range of organisations, from trade associations to large companies and owner managed businesses to ensure they have the restrictive covenants in place which are right for them.
The services we offer are:-
- Drafting restrictive covenants
- Enforcing and defending restrictive covenants
- Reviewing existing covenants for enforceability