Disability Discrimination – Top tips for Tribunal
A specialist event on the complex topic of disability discrimination hosted by the Litigation Team at Chadwick Lawrence.
The seminar will guide delegates through the different types of discrimination claims including direct and indirect discrimination, discrimination arising from a disability, harassment and the failure to make reasonable adjustments. The team will pass on their first hand experience from the Employment Tribunal offering their top tips on:
- The pros and cons of pleading each type of discrimination claim;
- The best defence to each claim;
- How what happens internally within the business can impact on any future claim;
- The do’s and don’ts in discrimination;
- Potential awards made and the commercial reality of discrimination claims.
To register your interest please contact Ciara Scanlon on CiaraScanlon@chadlaw.co.uk or on 01924 379 078.
- Like this seminars? Share with friends