Employment Law Update with Hays Recruitment
Chadwick Lawrence’s’ Employment Law Team invites you for a practical seminar session on the recent updates in employment law we have seen in 2018; and how these might affect your business.
Over the past year, employment lawyers and HR professionals have seen a dramatic change in ‘worker’ status’. Businesses have increasingly contracted with independent persons albeit on a continuing basis to evade the minimum rights that workers are legally entitled to. This has given rise to the ‘gig-economy’. This session will discuss:
- What the difference between: self-employed, worker and employee is;
- The evolution of employment status;
- What the ‘gig-economy’ is and how it might impact your business;
- Recent case law developments on worker status;
- Where we can see the future of employment status going and;
- Interactive case study on employment status.
- Like this seminars? Share with friends