Long Term Absence (in conjunction with Hays)
Chadwick Lawrence, in conjunction with Hays Recruitment, invite you to an interactive seminar to discuss the significant effects long-term absences can have on your business.
Join us to hear from employment law solicitors on the most commercially (and legally!) viable ways you can, and should, manage long-term absences, broken down into several talking points:
- Impact of long-term absences; both financially and practically;
· Reasons for long-term absences;
· How pro-active management can help reduce long-term absences;
· The importance of relevant medical input;
· Disability discrimination concerns and how these should be treated;
· What the price of ‘reasonable’ adjustments is; and
· When you can consider terminating because of a long-term absence.
Free breakfast and beverages will be provided, and the opportunity to ask open questions to our employment law specialists.
To register your interest please contact Ciara Scanlon on CiaraScanlon@chadlaw.co.uk or on 01924 379 078.
- Like this seminars? Share with friends