Managing Tomorrow’s Leaders in conjunction with Robert Half
In a joint breakfast seminar hosted by Chadwick Lawrence, and the worlds largest recruiter of Finance and Business Support Staff Robert Half, will discuss the challenges associeted with managing the performance of senior level managers and directors.
Delegates will be offered practical solutions to manage high end individuals, particularly focusing upon:
- The importance of documenting appropriate yardsticks at the point of induction;
- Maintaining performance through appropriate appraisals and review meetings;
- Effectively managing underperformance through appropriate sanctions;
- Commercially sensitive advice at the point of no return.
The seminar will be presented by Neil Wilson, the Managing Partner at Chadwick Lawrence.
- Like this seminars? Share with friends