Mock Employment Tribunal (In Conjunction with Hays Recruitment)
Price: £50 per delegate.
Chadwick Lawrence, Yorkshire’s Employment Department of the Year, alongside our commercial partners at Hays Recruitment, invite you to a Mock Employment Tribunal held at Elland Road, the home of Leeds United Football Club.
Have you ever frozen under the piercing stare of an Employment Judge, mumbled an incoherent response in reaction to the ferocious cross examination of the opposition’s barrister or sat at the back of a Tribunal whilst a former employee singlehandedly undermines the hard work you have put in over the last 3 years?
If you have never had this pleasure, or want practical tips on how to avoid it happening again, then this half day event will give you an interactive flavour of what to expect during an Employment Tribunal hearing along with knowledge of:
- How to avoid claims;
- What to expect as a witness;
- How best to prepare for a Tribunal claim; and
- How to minimise the risks associated with dismissals.
- Based upon a real life Employment Tribunal claim, Barristers for the hypothetical Claimant and Respondent will call their witnesses in order to persuade an esteemed panel as to the validity of their
- respective client’s claims. In a break from tradition, delegates will be given an opportunity to pose questions to the Judge, Barristers and even the witnesses themselves.
Priced at just £50 per delegate, registration for the event will start at 8.00am with complimentary refreshments. The Mock Tribunal will culminate at around 12:30pm, when a complimentary lunch will be served.
- Like this seminars? Share with friends