Every business has a corporate culture and ours is no different. Our defined culture, outlines how we work and what people think about us. It incorporates a number of shared values, attitudes, standards and behaviours that make us who we are: Yorkshire’s Legal People, and create a great firm of law professionals.
We don’t like to over complicate things. In short we call our culture, incorporating our values, standards and behaviours the ‘Chadwick Lawrence Way’.
To support our culture and values, we have agreed a number of words which best describe the actions and behaviours of our team.
We treat everyone with dignity, respect, honesty and courtesy.
• We always understand the perspective of others
• We encourage a climate of mutual respect and trust
• We fully support employee growth, trusting the capabilities of our teams and involving others in decision making and problem solving
• We show genuine care and concern for our work colleagues
• We have an open door policy and are available for staff to speak to us when needed, including holding regular one to one meetings
• We communicate in person or electronically in a positive and wholesome manner with our clients and work colleagues
• We proactively address inappropriate comments or behaviours in our team
We are not disrespectful about colleagues and clients
• We are always open and honest
• We are never hypocritical
• We always work as part of a team, putting others before ourselves
• We do not allow people to be treated inappropriately
• We are interested in the thoughts and feelings of others
• We are never rude or abrupt to our work colleagues and clients
• We value the views and contribution that our work colleagues make and show respect at all times