Family Solicitors

Grandparents Rights

We recognise that often grandparents need specialist advice and support to establish and/or maintain contact with their grandchildren.

Situations where we can help: –

  • The parent’s relationship has broken down and you are now prevented from spending time with your grandchildren;
  • One or both of the parents are unable to care for your grandchildren;
  • Your grandchildren are accommodated with foster carers or are subject to a care order due to unsatisfactory arrangements at home.

In these situations we can advise you of your options which may include referring you for mediation or applying to court for a Child Arrangements Order or a Special Guardianship Order

For more information or advice from our specialist team of solicitors for Grandparents Rights please contact us.

Get in touch

Get in touch to see how we can advise you today
0800 015 0340

Get in touch