Disputes Over Children
We understand that the main concern for many separating couples is the effect that separation will have on their children.
Our team of experts will provide you with the best possible advice and highly professional support to assist you in even the most difficult of circumstances regarding Disputes Over Children. Although it is always preferable for parents to reach agreements themselves regarding arrangements for the children this is unfortunately not always possible. Our experience in handling Court proceedings will ensure that you are represented in a robust yet pragmatic manner. We have experience in obtaining the following types of orders from the Court:-
- Child Arrangement Orders (previously known as Contact and Residence Orders)
- Parental Responsibility Orders
- Special Guardianship Orders
- A Prohibited Steps Order specifying what one party is not allowed to do
- Specific Issue Orders to deal with particular matters relating to child upbringing, for example, choice of schools or relocation both within and outside the UK.
For more information or advice from our Solicitors please contact us.