Claims Against Property Professionals

Claims Against Property Professionals

Whether you are a property owner, a landlord or a tenant, if you have concerns about advice and / or assistance you have received from a professional – for example, another lawyer, surveyors, accountants and / or mortgage brokers – our team can advise and assist.

For more information or advice about Claims Against Property Professionals, please contact us today.


I would like to reiterate how happy I am with the settlement and result achieved for me by Chadwick Lawrence.  Simon Ingham and Kathryn Hunt in the Litigation, Resolution & Recovery Team worked tirelessly on my behalf. Thank you all so much for your endeavours.  

Ms. Haigh

Get in touch to see how we can advise you today

Fields marked with an * are required