Mergers & Acquisitions
Chadwick Lawrence have a team of mergers and acquisitions lawyers on hand to help you, whether you are intending to buy, sell or share a business, your choice of advisors is crucial.
Business transactions can involve:
- Negotiation of heads of agreement
- The sale or purchase of shares or assets
- Mergers, consolidations and acquisitions
- Existing management teams in MBO, MBI, VAMBO, VIMBO
- Structured or “two-tier” buyouts
- Investment by venture capitalists
- Appointment and instruction of corporate finance brokers
- The creation of Joint Ventures
- An international dimension
Our proactive and flexible lawyers are able to guide you through what can often be rapidly changing commercial circumstances.
In addition to our general expertise our practitioners offer specialist services in the following areas:
- CGT, SDLT, PAYE and IHT arrangements in connection with all Transactions
- The sale and purchase of dental practices
- The Organisation and Management of Residential Management Companies
- The creation and administration of Charities
- Constitutional issues relating to societies, representative, sports and unincorporated associations.