Immigration & Workers
Immigration law is a minefield for employers and individuals alike which is constantly changing and being updated.
We guide and represent employers and many professional sport clubs on the step-by-step process of the sponsored immigration system who wish to recruit and employ migrants into their organisations so they can focus on what matters – growing their business or their club.
Providing practical, commercially-driven support is what we’re all about. We can talk you through the requirements, risks and costs of employing someone on any type of Tier 2 visa, whilst assisting you with the necessary applications. We keep up to date with the UK Visas and Immigration’s latest rules and guidance to ensure applications go as quickly as possible and with the minimum of hassle for you. We take our clients through the process from start to finish, so they don’t have to take the gamble by doing it all themselves.
We offer a wide-spectrum of business immigration services including:
- Tier 2 sponsored-migrant applications including for general worker and sportsperson categories;
- Applications for UK (indefinite leave to remain) settlement;
- British citizenship applications;
- UK business visa applications;
- Sponsorship for a migrant’s dependants and routes into the UK;
- Student and graduate visa applications; and
- Applications to switch Tiers.
Contact our Regulatory team today at HarveyBlake@chadlaw.co.uk or phone 01484 519 999 for a free, no-obligation chat to discuss your options and how we can help to provide practical solutions.