It is important to ensure that when embarking on business ventures that involve alcohol and entertainment that you hold the correct alcohol and entertainment licensing in order to go about your business without regulatory investigation. Our team of solicitors can provide advice in relation to all matters connected with alcohol and entertainment licensing including the following:-
- Applications for a new premises licences
- Applications for temporary event notices
- Applications for variation of existing licences
- Dealing with Licence Reviews
- Defending closure orders
- Representation in connection with licensing breach cases, revocations and appeals
We can also offer advice on other regulatory requirements including door security, food safety, trading standards and weights and measures licensing.
For details of our prices for licensing please see Licensing Of Business Premises.