Court of Protection

You can rely on us to take care of everything for you

If you have not made an LPA and you lose mental capacity then someone on your behalf will need to apply to the Court of Protection to be appointed as your Deputy.  This appointment may be in respect of property and financial affairs, health and welfare decisions or both.

Our specialist Court of Protection team can provide guidance and assistance with the following:

  • Applications for a family member or close friend to be appointed as a Deputy for someone who lacks capacity;
  • Acting as Professional Property and Affairs Deputy;
  • Assisting with applications to the Court of Protection in respect of gifts, the execution of statutory wills and the purchase/sale of property; and
  • Acting as Professional Trustee for clients who have financial capacity but would like some assistance with financial matters.

Get in touch to see how we can advise you today

Fields marked with an * are required