Leases of Commercial Premises for Landlord or Tenant
Whether you are a landlord or tenant, if you are negotiating a new lease or lease renewal, there are many things you need to consider before signing on the dotted line:
- Rent and Rent Reviews
- Service Charges
- Lender and Superior Landlord permissions
- Lease Code 2020
- Contracting out of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Responsibilities and Obligations of each party
- Stamp Duty Land Tax requirements
- HM Land Registry requirements
These are just some of the basic issues you should think about before you grant or enter into a new lease. Our legal advisors are experienced in drafting and negotiating all types of leases and supporting documentation.
For more information or advice about Leases of Commercial Premises, please contact us today.