Your business is and should be your business.
Our Corporate Advisory Lawyers have the commercial experience to recognise exactly what your business needs, from shareholder agreements to directorships.
There is no “one size fits all” solution and your business should be structured and organised to meet your needs.
Corporate Advisory requirements might include:
- Shareholders’ Agreements
- Tailored articles of association
- Restructure of share capital, “alphabet” shares, redeemable shares, capitalisation of loans
- Sub-division, consolidation and re-denomination of shares
- Creation of different classes of shares
- Shareholder and directorship issues, nominees, alternates, shadows.
- LLP and partnership agreements
- Succession planning and exit strategies
- Employee and management incentive schemes, EMI, EIS, “phantom” share schemes
- Incorporation and registration of limited companies and LLPs
- Organising, running or arranging representation at company meetings
- A professional company secretarial service
- Group consolidations through “hive ups, hive downs” or share swaps
- Owners’ loan agreements, personal guarantees and security issues
- Companies purchasing their own shares
Our Corporate and Commercial Team at Chadwick Lawrence LLP has the experience to recognise what you need, when you need it and the experience to deliver exactly what you require to make sure that your business is indeed, your business.