Property Development Solicitors
Our specialist property development solicitors can assist in all aspects of both residential development and commercial development.
Developing new housing estates can be a very complex business and developers should be sure to obtain specialist legal advice before buying or building upon the land to avoid any unwelcome surprises during the development. The Chadwick Lawrence development team has an abundance of experience and all specialist knowledge you will need to ensure that your project goes ahead without hitch from pre-planning to post completion.
We can assist with:
- Purchase and Sale of land.
- Long term Options and Conditional Contracts
- Strategic land purchases
- Planning permissions
- Section 106 Agreements together with Highways and Infrastructure agreements
- Construction documentation and warranties
- Plot sales including the setting up of management companies for leasehold developments
In respect of commercial development our specialist team has the breadth and depth of knowledge necessary to understand the complexities of a new commercial property development, dealing with transactions of all sizes and for all types of clients.
We can assist with:
- Advising on site acquisitions
- Building construction and warranty documentation
- Planning permission and associated planning agreements
- Agreements for Sale
- Agreements for Lease
In relation to any property development, it is essential to have the support of an expert property solicitor. With our friendly no nonsense approach you know you are getting a good deal with our team combining the importance of local knowledge and the customer focus of a medium sized firm with the experience and efficiency you might expect from one of Yorkshire’s top legal firms. Why not contact us to see if we can assist you?
For more information or advice from our Property Development Solicitors please contact us.