Vision & Values
To be recognised as the best legal practice in West Yorkshire, both from a perspective of client desire to engage our services and staff wanting to come and work for the firm. We will employ lawyers with personality who are approachable, understand our business needs and those of our clients. People who are capable of conversing in plain English but who are skilled in their profession and confident in their approach. A people culture made up of those who will do what they say they will do, within the timescale that they agree.
In short, we want to be the best at what we do.
- We show respect for everyone, both inside and outside the organisation, acting with integrity and honesty in our
treatment of others
- Our Partners and Managers lead by example
- We deliver a commercially successful legal practice, taking ownership of revenue and expenditure within our remit and applying the policies of the Firm at all times
- We invest in the learning and development of our colleagues
- We commit to open communication, inviting input from our colleagues to shape and influence our business, our processes and our procedures
- We treat all people equally
- We deliver to agreed service levels, both internal and external at all times
- We work as a team and harness the goodwill and support of our colleagues at all levels
- We are accountable for our actions
- We commit to innovation to support the development of our business, its strategic direction and the experience of both our colleagues and clients
The Chadwick Lawrence Way
“The vision for Chadwick Lawrence Solicitors is to be recognised as the best legal practice in West Yorkshire both from a perspective of client desire to engage our services and staff wanting to come and work for the firm.
We will employ lawyers with personality, who are approachable, understand our business needs and those of our clients – people who are capable of conversing in plain English, but who are skilled in their profession and confident in their approach. A people culture made up of those who will do what they say and will do it within the timescale that they agree.
Since the launch of the Vision and Values, Chadwick Lawrence has carried out numerous initiatives to benefit the business and its people, including partner away days, staff surveys, partner reviews, a refreshment of its brand, office marketing strategies, departmental restructuring, a review of IT and HR provision, a credit control review and investment in its conveyancing arm.
The strategic plan challenges the business to grow in revenue terms year-on-year over the next few years, while keeping cost under strict control – and hence growing the profitability of the business to facilitate further investment for the future.”