Bespoke human resources consultancy, delivered by accredited practitioners.
HR Solicitors providing Consultancy Support & Training
Employers are constantly facing new and challenging employment situations which, without their own internal HR resource, can often result in an increased struggle to cope with complex employee relations. Our HR specialists are both qualified Solicitors, along with holding degrees in HR & Business Management, being CIPD qualified and having previously worked in HR.
HR Consultancy Support
We are able to offer employers fixed fee HR support on a consultancy basis, as and when you need it. Not only can our dedicated team offer specialist employment law advice, but acting in a HR capacity, we can offer hands on, practical advice, in order to support your business. Our recent work has included:
- Assisting on-site with a complex internal investigation
- Designing and implementing a bespoke appraisal system
- Planning and executing a tailored absence management process
- Taking detailed minutes of grievance and disciplinary hearings (and advising during adjournments); and
- Drafting individual employment contracts
Our HR Solicitors also delivers a comprehensive program of training on HR and employment law issues, including softer HR skills. Recent topics we have trained on include:
- Advise and practical advise on Interview Skills
- How to Managing and Conducting Appraisals effectively and to meet your business objectives
- How to Manage an Employee’s Sickness Absence, with sensitivity and professionalism
- Pregnancy and Maternity matters and legalities
- How to Manage an Employee’s Performance, progression plans and contracts
- How to Conduct/Manage Disciplinary & Grievances
- Equal Opportunities & Diversity
We also offer bespoke training packages to your exact needs, on any HR/employment law topic
We are instructed and consistently retained by companies ranging in size from one employee to over eight thousand. We therefore have the ability to tailor our service to the specific needs of your business. This will allow you to allocate resources to other initiatives, safe in the knowledge you are being supported by a leading figure in the sector.